When its party, function, treat, some special occasion whatever could be the event is, when it comes to food everyone adore to have non veg :). Mostly people prefer Mutton, as it is good for health and tastier too. Check this Mutton and liver combination fry recipe, is quite simple to cook.
The lamb liver is rich in vitamin A and includes a high quality of protein content. It also helps to improve hemoglobin levels in the blood. Take a closer look over this tasty Mutton liver fry recipe can have it either with roti or rice.
- 250 Gm Mutton Liver
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Onions Finely Sliced
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
Method to Cook Mutton liver fry
- In a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add sliced onions and cook till it changes brown in color.
- Add mutton liver into it and roast well until it changes color.
- Add salt as per taste, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add little quantity of water and pressure cook for about 5-6 whistles.
- Reduce the steam, add black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Saute it for about two minutes on a low flame.