Want to tasting food? Garlic Lemon Chicken is quite easy recipe that can be made within just half an hour and you can plan it for a weeknight meal. The chicken pieces marinated with lemon, salt and chili powder is slow cooked and garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Here putting down Garlic Lemon Chicken preparation process in step-by-step method.
- 200gms – Boneless chicken
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons – Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons – Butter
- 1 teaspoon – Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon – Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon – Coriander leaves
- Pinch – Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
[Also Try yummy Indian non veg recipe]
- Clean chicken with normal water and chop it into small cubes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add chicken pieces, salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, butter.
- Mix them well and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
- Place a pan on flame and add butter to it.
- When the butter is melted, add chopped garlic pieces and saute them for few seconds.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and cook them on medium flame.
- Add chili powder and mix it well with chicken pieces.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle few drops of water over the chicken if required.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and place the fried chicken pieces in it.
- Bake it in oven for about 5 minutes under 350 degrees F.
- Remove it from oven and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
One can also prepare various list of chicken (non-vegetarian) dishes.