Want to prepare delicious Indian food recipe for family members, then here it is. Noodles!!! 🙂 Yeah for noodle lover, this could be more exciting recipe isn’t it? Here is the mouth watering tasting non-veg noodle dish you can make it within no time at home.
Peanut chicken noodles is basically a noodle dish, but with Peanuts and chicken make it rich fat dish. As we cook noodles in many different ways so, here is the recipe for this special dish and create a new flavor of taste.
- 250g: rice noodles (packed)
- 1 pound: boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon: red pepper powder
- 2 handfuls: bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons: sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons: soy sauce
- 4: onion slices
- 50 grams: peanuts (chopped)
- 20grams: fresh coriander sling
- First, open the noodles pack and Cook according to instructions mention in the pack.
- In between, put the fresh chicken and pepper in the dish.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now drain the noodles and keep in a bowl.
- Stir through the bean sprouts.
- Now, fluff up the soy sauce and chili sauce.
- Mix noodles, chicken, pepper and spring onions.
- It is almost done, just spread out over the crushed peanuts and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve it hot! You can add some ketchup to taste. Peanut is one of the word healthiest food.