Anything made at home will taste delicious. Suppose, if your favorite non veg biryani is prepared, then?
Ohhh!! That would definitely going to be lip-smacking recipe.
Every time instead of rushing towards restaurants for mutton biryani taste, why don’t you try out at home.
Exactly, here listing out the essential ingredients for biryani to be made. Check how to make spicy
Check how to make spicy Mutton Biryani at home in step by step method.
Homemade Mutton Biryani Preparation
Here are the ingredients that are essential for Mutton Biryani
- 1kg Mutton
- 500gms Basmati Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Garam Masala
- 2 Tablespoons Garam Masala Powder
- 2 Boiled Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Rose Water
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Cups Onions Sliced Thin
- 1 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 2 Cups Curd
- 1 Tablespoon Cashew Nuts
- ¼ Teaspoon Turmeric
- Pinch Saffron
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 5 Tablespoons Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Ghee
[Check Veg & Non-Veg Lunch Recipes]
Mutton Biryani Cooking Method
- Wash mutton and dry it for 5 min
- Add garam masala powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and curd to it.
- Marinate the mutton pieces for overnight in refrigerator.
- Boil water and oil, salt to it.
- Add half cooked rice.
- Fry the thinly sliced onions until they turn golden brown and add half of it to the marinated mutton.
- Place a deep pan on flame and add the marinated mutton pieces to it.
- Add half cooked rice, mint leaves, coriander leaves and top up with fried onions.
- Take a separate bowl and milk to it. Add saffron flakes and pour it in the handi.
- Cover the pan with air tight lid or you can also add the sticky substance to cover the lid tight.
- Cook for about 30 minutes and off the flame.
- Add rose water at the end and garnish it with boiled eggs.
- Serve it hot with fresh Tomato Raita.
Done!! It’s time to serve hot and eat bellyfull 🙂 😛
[Check more recipes at Indian Food Recipes]