When its party, function, treat, some special occasion whatever could be the event is, when it comes to food everyone adore to have non veg :). Mostly people prefer Mutton, as it is good for health and tastier too. Check this Mutton and liver combination fry recipe, is quite simple to cook.
The lamb liver is rich in vitamin A and includes a high quality of protein content. It also helps to improve hemoglobin levels in the blood. Take a closer look over this tasty Mutton liver fry recipe can have it either with roti or rice.
- 250 Gm Mutton Liver
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 3 Onions Finely Sliced
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
Method to Cook Mutton liver fry
- In a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it on a medium flame.
- Add sliced onions and cook till it changes brown in color.
- Add mutton liver into it and roast well until it changes color.
- Add salt as per taste, add red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add little quantity of water and pressure cook for about 5-6 whistles.
- Reduce the steam, add black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Saute it for about two minutes on a low flame.
Anything made at home will taste delicious. Suppose, if your favorite non veg biryani is prepared, then?
Ohhh!! That would definitely going to be lip-smacking recipe.
Every time instead of rushing towards restaurants for mutton biryani taste, why don’t you try out at home.
Exactly, here listing out the essential ingredients for biryani to be made. Check how to make spicy
Check how to make spicy Mutton Biryani at home in step by step method.
Homemade Mutton Biryani Preparation
Here are the ingredients that are essential for Mutton Biryani
- 1kg Mutton
- 500gms Basmati Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Garam Masala
- 2 Tablespoons Garam Masala Powder
- 2 Boiled Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Rose Water
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Cups Onions Sliced Thin
- 1 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 2 Cups Curd
- 1 Tablespoon Cashew Nuts
- ¼ Teaspoon Turmeric
- Pinch Saffron
- 1 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- 5 Tablespoons Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Ghee
[Check Veg & Non-Veg Lunch Recipes]
Mutton Biryani Cooking Method
- Wash mutton and dry it for 5 min
- Add garam masala powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and curd to it.
- Marinate the mutton pieces for overnight in refrigerator.
- Boil water and oil, salt to it.
- Add half cooked rice.
- Fry the thinly sliced onions until they turn golden brown and add half of it to the marinated mutton.
- Place a deep pan on flame and add the marinated mutton pieces to it.
- Add half cooked rice, mint leaves, coriander leaves and top up with fried onions.
- Take a separate bowl and milk to it. Add saffron flakes and pour it in the handi.
- Cover the pan with air tight lid or you can also add the sticky substance to cover the lid tight.
- Cook for about 30 minutes and off the flame.
- Add rose water at the end and garnish it with boiled eggs.
- Serve it hot with fresh Tomato Raita.
Done!! It’s time to serve hot and eat bellyfull 🙂 😛
[Check more recipes at Indian Food Recipes]
Sometimes when you want to have food in KFC, obviously the first thing that strikes in mind is Chicken.
KFC is fame for chicken variety of stuff items. Especially, many of us prefer and love to eat chicken popcorn.
If your a Non veg lover definitely you will try it out this weekend at home.
Here going to show in detail how to make KFC style chicken popcorn along with ingredients and cooking direction in step-by-step process. Just hold some patience in reading this article. Take a glimpse over it!
KFC Chicken Popcorn Preparation
- 1/4 Pound About 250 To 300 Grams Of Boneless Chicken Fillet
- 3tbsps Corn Flour
- 2 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs Or Crumbled Corn Flakes Or Coarsely Powdered Oats
- Salt To Taste
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric
- Oil For Deep Frying
Ingredients To Make Cajun Spice Mix Or Masala
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder (Can Use Ginger Garlic Paste For Indian Version)
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- Fat Pinch Of Oregano Thyme Or Garam Masala For Indian Version
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder Or Paprika Or Cayenne Pepper
- Make sure that you drain away the water completely from washed chicken.
- Chop the chicken into tiny pieces.
- Spice it up with various spices like red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, paprika, pepper powder, turmeric and salt.
- You can also add rosemary powder which will add taste to it. Let it be coated well.
- Now, you need to add egg in a bowl and beat the egg.
- Once you beat it add flour and set it aside for it to become a little thick.
- Add breadcrumbs into the mix of chicken and mix it well. Let it be there untouched for about 5-10 minutes so that it can soak a little bit. Let the breadcrumbs are well mixed.
- Now add the egg yolk and flour that was kept aside.
- You can make it into halves so that the yolk doesn’t become a lot.
- Heat the oil and fry the mix completely.
- Make sure you take it out all crispy and tasty.
- Step7 Use a kitchen tissue to drain the popcorn.
Ready!!! Serve hot the mouth-watering KFC Chicken Popcorn! 🙂