Sometimes when you want to have food in KFC, obviously the first thing that strikes in mind is Chicken.
KFC is fame for chicken variety of stuff items. Especially, many of us prefer and love to eat chicken popcorn.
If your a Non veg lover definitely you will try it out this weekend at home.
Here going to show in detail how to make KFC style chicken popcorn along with ingredients and cooking direction in step-by-step process. Just hold some patience in reading this article. Take a glimpse over it!
KFC Chicken Popcorn Preparation
- 1/4 Pound About 250 To 300 Grams Of Boneless Chicken Fillet
- 3tbsps Corn Flour
- 2 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs Or Crumbled Corn Flakes Or Coarsely Powdered Oats
- Salt To Taste
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric
- Oil For Deep Frying
Ingredients To Make Cajun Spice Mix Or Masala
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder (Can Use Ginger Garlic Paste For Indian Version)
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- Fat Pinch Of Oregano Thyme Or Garam Masala For Indian Version
- ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder Or Paprika Or Cayenne Pepper
- Make sure that you drain away the water completely from washed chicken.
- Chop the chicken into tiny pieces.
- Spice it up with various spices like red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, paprika, pepper powder, turmeric and salt.
- You can also add rosemary powder which will add taste to it. Let it be coated well.
- Now, you need to add egg in a bowl and beat the egg.
- Once you beat it add flour and set it aside for it to become a little thick.
- Add breadcrumbs into the mix of chicken and mix it well. Let it be there untouched for about 5-10 minutes so that it can soak a little bit. Let the breadcrumbs are well mixed.
- Now add the egg yolk and flour that was kept aside.
- You can make it into halves so that the yolk doesn’t become a lot.
- Heat the oil and fry the mix completely.
- Make sure you take it out all crispy and tasty.
- Step7 Use a kitchen tissue to drain the popcorn.
Ready!!! Serve hot the mouth-watering KFC Chicken Popcorn! 🙂